- Getting started with TealinuxOS
- TealinuxOS Installation
- Migration and Upgrade
- Introducing Desktop Environment
- Settings and Options
- Default App Introduction
- Network and Internet Connection
- Printing and Scanning
- Managing Installed Apps
- Maintaining Computer Securoty
- Administrative Tasks
- Command Line
There is two ways for installing TealinuxOS to your device :
- Installing with bootable flashdisk
- Installing with bootable CD
If you use your CD you can skip the download TealinuxOS ISO and make bootable flashdisk.
Tealinux ISO can download here.
About how to use, installation and more you can see at each official software
To make hardisk partition you can use
Create and format hard disk partition for windows,
GParted for Linux, or another tools usual to make partition.
There are 2 kinds of partition for TealinuxOS :
Partition with format ‘ext4’. This partition is working to store TealinuxOS system.
for example we make 50 GB or 50000Mb partition. Right click on the disk that you want to shrink. Why 50GB? Because 50GB is ideal, and minimal size for linux is 20GB.
Partition with format
linux-swap. This partition works to help RAM manage memory for swap recondtion partition.
- After you have bootable, make sure you connect the bootable to your device.
- Restart your device to start TealinuxOS installation process.
- Change booting option to your bootable. you can enter to BIOS and change BIOS mode to Legacy (if using UEFI/EFI mode).
- Then change boot priority USB HDD(): to the first place if you use flashdisk or change boot priority CD(): to the first place if you use CD.
- Save your settings and restart.
- Wait a moment until it appears the menu as the following :
Try TealinuxOSto try or Install TealinuxOS` to install directly. If you choose install TealinuxOS then you can skip step 6 and 7
- Wait for a while until TealinuxOS Desktop appears as follows :
If you agree, you can try all the features on TealinuxOS before installing. Then choose Install TealinuxOS icon on the desktop to install
- You will see the interface as below:
You are asked to choose the language to further use, choose OK to continue.
- Next you are asked to choose to download third party software or not. Click ok to go on.
- Next you are prompted to select the installation procedure as follows :
- Install TeaLinuxOS Alongside Them
This option can save file like document, etc.
- Erase disk and Install TeaLinuxOS
This option will erase all data on disk. (This option is reserved for those of you who do not want dual boot, because this option will delete all the existing OS and data.)
- Something else
This option is for you who want dual boot. Because in this option you can set the partition that we created earlier. Pilihan ini dikhususkan bagi anda yang ingin dualboot.
Pilih something else lalu klik ok.
- Install TeaLinuxOS Alongside Them
- You will get an interface like the following :
As you can see on the interface, there is 2 partition that you made on previous step and that is
/dev/sda1which sized 50GB and
/dev/sda5which is 2GB in size. For information the partition name may differ between this tutorial and your device.
- Change the partition type
/dev/sda1by clicking the change button. Set it to
ext4, format the partition and move mount point to ‘/‘. Choose OK to continue. format partisi dan juga arahkan mount point ke
/. Klik OK untuk lanjut.
- CChange the partition type
/dev/sda5by clicking the change button again, and set it to
swap area. Choose OK to go to next step.
- There will be agreement screen as follows :
Click continue to proceed.
- You will be asked to choose the time and place.
- You are asked to choose keyboard type also.
- You have to fill your personal data.
- Wait a few moments until the installation process is complete.
- Restart and you can enjoy TealinuxOS
Edit this page on Github